(1) The measurement should be made twice in each shift, once during the shift, and once during the shift, and make a record.
(2) The measuring position of each shift must be in the same position (inner triangle or outer triangle).
(3) Each shift should decide how much electrode paste should be installed according to the height of the electrode paste.
(4) The measuring personnel should be careful not to touch the two-phase electrodes at the same time to prevent electric shock.
(5) The measurement must be accurate.