Electrode sliding accident phenomenon:
1. The current suddenly rises and the voltage to ground drops.
2. Observe the change of the electrode distance mark, and the position of the electrode holder keeps dropping.
Reasons for electrode sliding accident:
1. Malfunction of hydraulic system and electrical system
2. Control failure of mechanical equipment
How to deal with the electrode sliding:
1. Cut off the solenoid valve power and lock the solenoid valve
2. Use wooden blocks to cushion the pressing platform
3. Emergency power failure
Main preventive measures:
1. Regularly check the hydraulic system and electrical system to ensure that the hydraulic and electrical systems work normally.
2. Keep the solenoid valve hygienic to prevent dust from entering the solenoid valve and unable to operate.
3. Keep the hydraulic oil clean, replace the hydraulic oil and clean the filter regularly, to ensure the quality of the hydraulic oil to prevent accidents such as cylinder jams.
4. Prepare sufficient wooden blocks at the pressure release platform, so as to use wooden blocks to cushion the vigorous cylinder when it cannot be controlled.