mobile / WhatsApp
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Shape: Granular
- Dimensions: 6-40mm
- Fixed Carbon (%): 85% min
- Sulphur Content (%): 0.40% max
- Ash Content (%): 9.0% max
Semi-coke is wildly applied to such industries as the chemical industry, metallurgic industry, and gas-making industry to produce calcium carbide, ferroalloy, ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, silicomanganese, fertilizer, etc. Semi coke is made from high-grade Jurassic coal as a new type of carbon material. It will substitute some metallurgical coke in producing ferroalloy products. Semi coke can be used in smelting too.
Rongxing – SEMI-COKE
Semi-coke supplier by Rongxing Group is light black; characterized by high fixed carbon, high specific resistance, high chemical activity, low ash content, low sulfur, and Low phosphorus.
We add value to our SEMI-COKE customers through:
- Semi Coke supplied by Rongxing Group could improve the quality of the ferroalloy significantly;
- Semi Coke supplied by Rongxing Group could reduce unit electricity consumption significantly (nearly save more than 1000 KwHr, that means 8- 10%);
- Semi coke supplied by Rongxing Group could lower the cost of raw material;
- It’s very simple to replace metallurgical coke, pet-coke, and charcoal with semi coke supplied by Rongxing Group. There is no need to upgrade your equipment, the operation is easy and the process is simple;
- Professional technicians will visit customers regularly, providing after-sales support;
- To establish overseas offices and establish overseas warehousing; Providing warehousing, distribution, and after-sales services to local customers.
Through a global team of specialists, we offer technical support to our customers:
- Professional team with rich international trade knowledge
- Professional R&D team, powerful technical strength, focusing on coal products
- Advanced production equipment and testing equipment; large output, fast delivery, excellent quality
- The company has a complete and scientific quality management system, which has been recognized by the industry
- Support personalized customization, free delivery of debugging products, providing, free training
- Professional and technical personnel providing one-stop service
Semi-Coke instead of Metallurgical coke for coke fuel
- Semi coke powder can be used in blast furnace instead of coal injection in steel-making
- Semi-coke (0-6mm) can be used for sintering Mn ore in process of production SiMn; or using in other sinter mills
- Semi-coke (6-18mm) can be used in producing Ferronickel, Ferrosilicon, Calcium Carbide, and other ferroalloys.