Cold Ramming Paste
MOBILE / WHATSAPP
Cold Ramming Paste – Cathode ramming paste
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Shape: powder
- Dimensions: 0-8mm
Cold ramming paste is a carbon material used for masonry, widely used in aluminum reduction cell, blast furnace, smelting furnace, calcium carbide furnace, and other industrial furnaces, filling the gap between charcoal and cooling equipment, charcoal and charcoal, charcoal, and firebrick.
Smelting Material – COLD RAMMING PASTE
Smelting Material cold ramming paste can be constructed in the normal temperature range of 17-42 °C. There is no asphalt smoke during construction, which improves the working environment of the construction personnel. Smelting Material cold ramming paste is designed according to international standards, with good thermal shock resistance and the roasting shrinkage rate is less than 0.15% with good tamping, and with no delamination.
We add value to our cold ramming paste customers through:
- High Quality
- Fast delivery
- Professional R&D team
- Support personalized customization, free delivery of debugging products
- Professional technicians will visit customers regularly, providing after-sales support
- To establish overseas offices and establish overseas warehousing; Providing warehousing, distribution, and after-sales services to local customers
We make efforts to support your electrode operations!
Through a global team of specialists, we offer technical support to our customers: Smelting Material Group assists with electrode audits and training seminars for an in-depth understanding of your electrode processes.
- Facilitate efficient electrode performance
- Training and optimization of electrode management
- Cold ramming paste (mass) and electrode paste handling and charging
- Casing/welding recommendations
- Ensuring performance of cold ramming paste and electrode paste
Cold Ramming Paste for the Aluminum Electrolysis Cell
Cold ramming paste is widely used in industrial kilns such as aluminum reduction cells, iron-making blast furnaces, smelting furnaces, calcium carbide furnaces.