1. Fried paste procedure:
1. Remove all debris or remaining materials in the pot.
2. Preheat the pot for 30-40 minutes to make the temperature in the pot reach above 70°C.
3. Put the paste into the pot for heating, and stir it every 5-10 minutes to make the paste in the pot evenly heated. It takes about 20-35 minutes to make the temperature of the paste reach 120-140℃.
4. The fried paste is immediately out of the pot, and the paste is placed in a storage with heat preservation facilities. Cover with a quilt to keep the temperature of the paste.
- Pasting procedure:
1. Before assembling the cathode carbon block and the cathode steel rod, the cathode carbon block must be preheated. The preheating temperature of the carbon block groove is required to be 100°C ± 10°C. Before assembling, blow off the dust in the groove with compressed air.
2. The cathode steel rod needs to be derusted, and the silver-gray metallic luster is exposed on the surface, and then preheated. The cathode steel rod is preheated at a temperature of 100°C ± 10°C, and the surface must be free of dust.
3. The wind pressure of the tamping paste is not less than 0.6Mpa.
4. When making the charcoal paste, the area between the charcoal block and the charcoal block, as well as the area between the charcoal block and the groove, should be purged first, and a little coal tar should be sprayed.
5. Heat the carbon block and the gap between the carbon block and the tank to make the temperature close to the paste temperature to ensure that the paste and the carbon block are well bonded.
6. The paste between the charcoal is generally divided into 4-5 layers for tamping. The thickness between the layers should be equal or close to each other, and should not be interrupted during the consolidation, otherwise a little coal tar should be sprayed to ensure the paste layer Good adhesion between layers.
7. When tying the surrounding paste, tamping is generally divided into 3-4 layers. A tank is generally tamped twice, and the joints must be reheated and sprayed with coal tar a second time. Ensure the connection between the paste at the interface.
8. During the curing process of the paste, make sure that the temperature of the paste cannot be lower than 100°C, and the temperature difference between the layers of the paste must not exceed 5°C, and it is strictly forbidden to mix in impurities.
- Paste storage:
1. The paste should be stored in a clean and tidy warehouse with a roof to prevent exposure to the sun, rain, moisture, and extrusion.
2. The remaining paste during operation, without any impurities mixed in, can be used twice, but it is best to use it with a new paste (the same kind).
3. Under normal storage conditions, the shelf life of the paste is generally 5-8 months.