Pasting process of electrode paste
1. Reduce the control height of the paste column from 4-4.5 meters to 3.5-4 meters for control. The installation of electrode paste follows the principle of adding less and more frequently.
2. When measuring the height of the paste column after each shift, first check the scale standard value on the brown rope to ensure accuracy.
3. When measuring the height of the paste column, select four points in the direction of due east, due south, due west, and due north in the 14 stiffened plates in the electrode cylinder to measure, and record the measurement results on the report.
4. The electrode paste must be measured after adding 300Kg each time. The four points in the direction of due east, due south, due west and due north are also selected for measurement, and the measurement results are recorded on the report.
5. Subtract the numbers before and after the electrode paste is added, and compare the difference with the empirical value. If the difference between the two data is within a reasonable range, it proves that there is no paste. If the difference between the two data is large, it proves that the smearing phenomenon in the electrode must be processed for smearing. After smearing, the measurement and comparison are performed again. If the two data are basically consistent, it proves that the smearing phenomenon has been processed, otherwise the smearing phenomenon has been processed.
6. When adding paste, the electrode paste on the trolley will be regarded as 100Kg when it cannot be stacked up.
7. Each class should be amended twice as required and recorded carefully.
8. The monitor on duty must personally participate in the measurement, supervise and paste the process once, and sign for confirmation to ensure the authenticity of the data